- The Cutting Room Floor – wiki on cut content from video games
- Hidden Palace – wiki on prototypes and unreleased video games
- Sega Retro – wiki on everything Sega... every. single. thing.
- noclip.website – ultra cool site to view 3D video game worlds in ur browser
- Dinosaur Dracula! (formerly X-Entertainment) – 80s/90s pop culture (& more) blog i been following for like 15+ years... ♥ it.
- Rockman Corner – Mega Man news blog
- shmuplations – translations of japanese game developer interviews throughout history
- Gaming Alexandria – games preservation group with japanese magazine scans and more
- VGMRips – emulated game soundtrack rips for arcade & others
- VGMusic – it still exists and it still looks exactly how you remember it
- GameHacking.org – your one stop shop for handcrafted video game cheat codez
- GifCities – GeoCities gif search engine (powered by the invaluable Internet Archive)
- Winamp Skin Museum – an interactive archive of 65,000 old Winamp skins
- Super Page 58 – an ongoing archive of classic UK teletext gaming publication Digitiser
- Femicom – digital museum of the oft ignored world of girl gamez
- Sonic HQ – the ultimate Sonic source since 1998 :-)
- Title Scream – 8/16-bit title screens
- 16colo.rs – ascii/ansi art archive
- lain game – the Serial Experiments Lain game for PlayStation, in website form
- Brave – a privacy-focussed web browser with automatic ad and tracker blocking
- Flashpoint – a Flash preservation project. a client allows you to search, download, and run a massive collection of stuff.
- foobar2000 – simple audio player with several plugins for playing emulated game soundtrack rips
- PNGGauntlet – compress your PNGs (as much as 50%!) before uploading to save on storage/bandwidth/whatever. all my personal PNG files on this site were ran through this.
- Sumatra PDF – just a nice, simple PDF/CBZ/etc reader
- YY-CHR – a tile viewer for digging through the graphics of old game roms. partly used for my NES CHR page.
- The Ultimate Oldschool PC Font Pack – classic pixel bitmap fonts for modern use
some ppl still use this right?